发布时间 ： 2020/09/15 19:57
英 [ˌɪnspə'reɪʃn] 美 [ˌɪnspə'reɪʃn]
- [U]灵感 stimulation of the mind, feelings, etc. to do sth beyond a person's usual ability
- [C]鼓动民气的人〔事物〕 person or thing that causes this state
- [C]〈口〉忽然想出的好主意; 奇策 a sudden good idea
- arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
a product of your creative thinking and work;
"he had little respect for the inspirations of other artists"
"after years of work his brainchild was a tangible reality"
- a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
(theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings;
"they believe that the books of Scripture were written under divine guidance"
- arousing to a particular emotion or action
- the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
Many poets and artists have drawn their inspiration from nature.
Her speeches have ever been a fount of inspiration to her audiences.
His wife was a constant inspiration to him.
Let's give mutual support and inspiration to each other.
The process of respiration involves two major processes: inspiration and expiration.
He received his inspiration in his dream.
These events provided the inspiration for his first novel.
You can't write without inspiration.
He was an inspiration to all who knew him.
He had a sudden inspiration, and all of us were relieved.
1. When I need hope andinspiration
2. The scenic locations of the schools offer plenty of subjects that provideinspiration
3. And nations that still live under tyranny and oppression can find hope andinspiration
in our commitment to liberty.
1. arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
2. a product of your creative thinking and work
3. a sudden intuition as part of solving a problem
4. (theology) a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings
5. arousing to a particular emotion or action
6. the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
灵感; 灵感,开导; 吸气; 吸气，进气;
引发灵感的科技（康柏电脑公司品牌战略）; 引发灵感的科技; 引发灵感的科技(康柏电脑公司品牌战略); 引发灵感的科技（康柏电脑公司品牌战略;
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号
inspiration 是什么意思， inspiration 怎么读英音 [ˌɪnspə'reɪʃn]
inspiration 用法和例句 提示：点击例句中的单词，就可以看到词义讲明
- Mr. liao also found inspiration closer to home .
- True friendship thrives on trust , inspiration and comfort .
- Note the poses that you think are interesting and draw inspiration from them .
- Read great writers for inspiration .
- Where do people find their inspiration ?